It’s been more than a year since the McLaren 765LT was first revealed. Just like the previous ‘Long Tail’, the 765LT is an epic supercar. Now though, we’re all waiting for the 765LT Spider and it seems, we won’t have to wait much longer.
A build slot for a highly-specced 765LT has popped up at a German dealer for an eye-watering price of €500,000!
According to the listing, this car is equipped with quite a lot of expensive options from the MSO parts catalogue. This includes MSO Defined Black ignition key, MSO Defined Satin VCF Extended Sill Finish, MSO Defined Paint Black, MSO Defined Body Colour CF Fender Louvre, MSO Defined Carbon Black Alcantara Steering Wheel, MSO Defined Seat Belts Orange and MSO Black Pack.
Here are some of the other options available on this car:
- Vehicle Lift
- Bowers & Wilkins 12-Speaker audio system
- 4 Front & 4 Rear Parking Sensors + Rear View Camera
- 360 Degree Park Assist
- Carbon Fibre Racing Seats – Regular Tour
- Alcantara Interior
- Exterior Carbon Fibre Pack 1
- Brake Calipers McLaren Orange
- Wheel Finish-Gloss Black LT Logo
- Stealth Pack
- Retractable Hard Top Roof-Glazed electric
The 765LT Spider is expected to use the same engine as the coupe. It’s a 4.0-liter, twin-turbo V8 that generates 755 hp and 590 lb-ft of torque. All of which is delivered to the rear wheels via a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission.