Koenigsegg Agera Final series consists of three bespoke supercars built to celebrate the success of the Agera model line and one of which has been revealed at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show.
The Koenigsegg Agera saw a limited production run of just 25 units and all were sold in record time. The Agera was so popular with customers that Koenigsegg was able wrap up sales within 10 months. That’s quite a feat considering the competition it faces.
The Agera ‘Final’ program gave customers a chance to fully customize their cars including custom created parts which were never offered on the Agera model line. Three lucky owners out there will soon take delivery of their Agera ‘Final’ including the ‘One of 1’ black-on-red example showcased here.
Key elements that make the Agera ‘Final’ so special include-
- Custom designed top-mounted rear wing with second blade
- Custom designed roof-mounted air intake
- Custom designed Koenigsegg shield mesh at rear
- Custom badging on wing, side and interior of vehicle.
- 3D Printed twin-exit titanium exhaust outlet with imprinted “One of 1” name
- Custom designed venturi at rear with adjustable winglets
- Custom designed triple winglets on front bumper
- Custom designed One of 1 front splitter
- Custom designed paint finish with partial clear carbon
- Custom polished aluminum interior switchgear
The ‘One of 1’ Agera Final features a 1 MW engine from the One:1 along with other bespoke aerodynamic solutions borrowed in parts from the One:1 megacar. Apart from the engine upgrade, the Agera Final series gets Koenigsegg patent hollow carbon fiber wheels as standard. The three cars built as part of the Agera Final series are currently being assembled at the Koenigsegg factory in Angelholm, Sweden and will be delivered by 2017.